November 10, 2010

Vintage inspired Wedding bouquets & flowers

Last Sunday we Collaborated with an Amazing team which included the gorgeous
Amy Oram of Teeki and Bailie photography with Clarissa Lum and Candice Lee- hair stylists
& make up artist Katy Moore for a Photo shoot.  After months of planning and preparations
we found the perfect team to put this shoot together..

The best part about doing a Photo shoot like this is that I can be as creative and adventurous as
I like and also think out of the "Traditional Wedding" box so to speak..
I love that!!



vintage inspired wedding flowers by Chanele rose flowers and styling

 So I had total freedom to do whatever I wanted
ofcourse I had to match a particular dress but I had totally
free reign on the flower, colour & combination choice...

So this is what I came up with!! Thanks Clarrissa for the Amazing Photo. xx
Can't wait to share some more of the images of the day with you..

This bouquet  included calla lilys, chateau roses, rustic cymbidium, chocoalate crystanthemums
David Austen roses with late' celosia with snail fern..  = LOVE
vintage styled wedding flowers

Vintage style Wedding

wedding parasol vintage style
Amber & Matt were the perfect couple to shoot!! Both very gorgeous, down to earth
and a natural!!

No comments:

Post a Comment