August 27, 2010

Lime green Cymbidium bouquets

If you don't already know about my love for Cymbidium orchids, well where have you been??

I am in infatuated with orchids, actually orchids of any kind absolutely fascinate me..
Phalaenopsis, cymbidiums,  Singapore orchids all of them just can't be beaten in
their uniqueness and charm!!
 
Been wanting to do this combination for as long
as I can remember...And here they are...
Green cymbidium orchid bouquet

Cymbidium orchid bouquets
Thankfully Erin & Justin shared the same great taste!!

Cymbidium orchid bridal bouquet with berzillia roses & orchids
Orchid buttonholes
Congratulations Justin & Erin!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. love the orchid bouquet


    Leon Koh 许涵量
    Your reader
    my blog : http://hanleong.blogspot.com
    A blog telling of being gay is as normal as being straight..

    ReplyDelete